Moving blog

Sunday 23 July 2017

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog!

It's been my dream for such a long time to actually pluck up the courage to do this and as I've just turned twenty I thought there'd be no better time than now. Basically, this will be my happy place to go off on a tangent about everything I love and share my little loves with everyone. 

Please stick around for more, I have some exciting things lined up

Let me know any hints/tips you have for a new blogger in the comments...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!

    Xxxx

    Emily - cofounder of LiilooDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advice to a newer blogger would be... Write content that makes you happy while following your passion. Don't let negativity get in your way. Good luck ❤ - April from Travellingwanderer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm excited to see what you're going to be posting about x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan